[ovs-discuss] how to report the links

vis reddy badveli_vishnuus at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 04:04:18 UTC 2013

Justin
I did send the LLDP packets that are received to the controller as a flow miss using packet in, the controller is sending an packet out with action
Type : output to switchport (0)
Len : 8
Output port : Flood (all physical ports except input port and
those disabled by STP)
Max Bytes to send:65535
#of Actions : 1

what does this mean and not sure why  controller is not realizing the links even after sending the lldp packets as packet in.
Thanks
Vishnu