[ovs-discuss] [question] Write ovs database failed with "no space left on device"

likunyun kunyunli at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 15:47:43 UTC 2013

Hello everybody:
    There is a problem when I was testing with ovs .
    Some actions (such as add a port) would be failed when my disk is full, the error is "no space left on device" and write ovs database file failed.
    Then I delete some files and make sure there is enough space on my disk. But it's also failed with the same error when I do the action (add a port) .
    It becomes normal until I restart ovsdb-server process.

    Does anybody get the same problem and what's the matter?

   OVS version is 1.7.1;