[ovs-discuss] Adding new entry on ovs flow tables.

김승철 ksc4042 at naver.com
Fri Feb 1 07:54:59 UTC 2013

Hey All,

I am trying to add some extra values into the OVS flow tables.

I use openvswitch and Floodlight as controller.

I was added values in ofp_flow_mod in openflow-1.0.h &  nx_flow_mod in Nicira-ext.h and controller side.

And to receive values from controller, modifed ofputil_decode_flow_mod() & ofputil_encode_flow_mod() & ofputil_decode_flow_stats_reply() & make_add_flow() & make_add_simple_flow() in ofp-util.c

And to add flow table entry in openvswitch, modified add_flow() in ofproto.c

Finally, to display values, modified ofp_print_flow_states_reply() in ofp-print.c

But I got the garbage value when display values by 'ovs-ofctl dump-flow' command.

So can anyone get me some suggestions?
Thanks.