[ovs-discuss] (no subject)

hasan mustafa hasan8322 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 14:37:33 UTC 2013

i create some qos like this

ovs-vsctl set port eth1 qos=@newqos \
 -- --id=@newqos create qos type=linux-htb \
 other-config:max-rate=100000000 queues=0=@q0,1=@q1 \
 -- --id=@q0 create queue \
 other-config:min-rate=10000000 \
 other-config:max-rate=50000000 \
 -- --id=@q1 create queue \
 other-config:min-rate=10000000 \
 other-config:max-rate=50000000

i have 2 client, when client number 1 download get 6.530 MB/second and
client 2 download get 760 KB/second..(why to separate bandwidth is not fair
? or maybe there is something wrong with my configuration)

my question is, a management bandwidth on openvswitch is support to
separate fair bandwidth ? its mean when i have dedicated bandwidth 5 MB,
and i want to separating this bandwidth become 2 portions for 2 client
(each client get bandwidth 2.5 MB)...thanks before