[ovs-discuss] passive openflow controller

steve_1991 at hushmail.com steve_1991 at hushmail.com
Mon Jul 1 17:50:29 UTC 2013

I want to set a passive openflow controller for a openvswitch. By passive I mean, the switch works normal (mac learning) but when one particular flow is matched the controller should be triggered. Currently if I set an openflow controller with a switch, all controller has to do all the mac-learning as well. I just want the to invoke the controller only if one particular flow is matched. Also can I set multiple controller for a single switch?

thanks,
-S