[ovs-discuss] OpenVSwitch 1.10.0 And internal_dev_mac_addr Method

Cali Ente calientepermanente at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 14:30:05 UTC 2013

Does anyone know why OVS removed this method from 1.10.0? I see in the
notes that ether_mac_random or something along those lines is supposed to
replace it, but there is still a reference to the method in
vport-internal_dev.c. I've circumvented the compiler error it throws by
adding the method into vport-internal_dev.c (just copied it over from
1.9.0), but I'm worried that it is now causing OVS to not function
correctly. Anyone had a similar problem?

Thanks,
Cal