[ovs-discuss] Forwarding to controller's packet to another node!

Muhammad Asad muhammad.asad at aisec.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jul 23 12:16:18 UTC 2013

Hello,

I want to establish a network with 2 VMs connected to a bridge br0 and
another VM connected to a different bridge br1. The nodes connected to
br0 communicate with each other and send packets to controller for
installing flows. I want the packets coming to the controller to be
forwarded to the node connected to br1.

1. If I do it in OVS and create a port mirroring, it will send all
packets coming on a port to the other port. How can I mirror only those
packets which are sent to the tunnel?

2. How can I do it through tunneling? I tried to go through tunnelling
example in ovs-vsctl but couldn't extract much.

Thank you.