[ovs-discuss] planned OVS release date for kernels > 3.8

Eugene Istomin e.istomin at edss.ee
Tue Jul 30 08:20:52 UTC 2013

Hello Kyle,

Here is ovs compile log for OpenSUSE kernel 3.10.3:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/network/openvswitch/ope
nSUSE_Factory/x86_64

As i see,  in-kernel functions and ovs functions are non-equal number of
arguments. Does your patchset fixes this?

Thanks.
--
*/Best regards,/*
/Eugene Istomin/