[ovs-discuss] GRE tunnel to multiple host

Ahmed Bessifi ahmed.bessifi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 08:45:15 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am working in a cluster and I used OVS (1.10.0) to interconnect 10
physical nodes. In each node a did the folowing steps :
  * I create an ovs bridge.
  * I configure 9 gre tunnel for the rest of node.
  * I create my 10 containers and attatch them to the ovs bridge.
The problem, is I cannot ping VMs and even I perceive that hosts become
slow and respond hardly to ping. However, when I test his with just 2
physical node it works well.
I think the problem is the number of gre interfaces that causes this
troubleshoot.

Is there any way we can create a topology in a better way to interconnect
bridges ?

Regards,
Ahmed

--
*"**We build software for people that build software.."