[ovs-discuss] Problems getting OVS to work on RHEL/KVM

Kyle Mestery (kmestery) kmestery at cisco.com
Wed Jun 5 21:48:49 UTC 2013

On Jun 5, 2013, at 4:26 PM, Ben Pfaff <blp at nicira.com> wrote:

> Kyle, you know more about Red Hat and Fedora than me, does any of this
> make sense?  Do you have any INSTALL.RHEL updates to suggest?

I'm right in the middle of something else right now. Let me load a fresh CentOS system and try this on master late tonight or tomorrow morning and see what might be going on here. I build OVS Fedora RPMs almost everyday, and I've had no issues like this recently on either master or branch-1.10.

Thanks,
Kyle