[ovs-discuss] Question about exact-match flow in userspace.

zuo zuoqy at 163.com
Thu Jun 6 07:52:43 UTC 2013

 Hi,
      I have a question and I can't verify it.
      In Open vSwitch 1.9, "facet" is used to track exact-match flow and "rule" stores the wildcard flow, is that right?
      If I add a wildcard flow from the controller or using ovs-ofctl, it is recorded in "rule". Then, if I add a exact-match
flow from the controller or using ovs-ofctl, is it directly recorded in "facet" with no record in "rule"?
       Thank you!

--

Regards

左青云(Roring)