[ovs-discuss] GRE tunnel to multiple host

Ahmed Bessifi ahmed.bessifi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 16:40:30 UTC 2013

Hi, in fact I can finally attach my physical interface to the bridge
without losing the connection. And for the loops and ARP issues when I
activated the STP (Spanning Tree Protocol) in each switch there is not ARP
storm that loops through my vswitchs and I can ping my VMs.  Although, the
ping passes after a lot of (Destination Unreachable Messages) I think that
is due to the STP process.
My question now, is there another solution to control flows in order to
avoid loops and ARP issues ?

Best regards,
Ahmed