[ovs-discuss] About ovs performance on 'worst case scenario'

Jose A. Posada joseaporo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 05:22:23 UTC 2013

Thanks a lot Justin, I need to use the OVS like a simple L2 switch with VLAN. And with version 1.9.0, I get a poor performance in my scenario. t's great that you have worked to improve and correct this deficiency. I had to use the Linux bridge, with which I’m giving up many additional features that get using OVS.

Jose