[ovs-discuss] flow stats update interval

Tmusic Tmusic987 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 22:39:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thank you!

I'm studying the source code, but I'm getting a bit lost...
In ofproto-dpif.c there are stat_update functions and some comments
pointing to dpif_flow_get(), but I can't seem to find how the stats are
exactly transferred between datapath and the corresponding (sub)facets in
userspace or where this update interval is defined.

Can you give me a clue?

Thank you in advance,

Tim