[ovs-discuss] do the openvswitch support hybrid port ? if yes, how to config the hybrid port ?

陈漂评 piaoping.chen at cs2c.com.cn
Fri Mar 8 01:13:57 UTC 2013

于 2013年03月08日 03:16, Ben Pfaff 写道:
> On Thu, Mar 07, 2013 at 01:58:49PM +0800, 陈漂评 wrote:
>> Q:do the openvswitch support hybrid port ? if yes,how to config the
>> hybrid port ?
> What's a hybrid port?
A bybrid port resembles a trunk port,with the exception that it can
determine a packet that egresses on a hybrid port in the PVID of the
byhrid port will an 802.1Q header or not.just with the support of trunk
port,when I config the port will access or trunk,I don't know how to let
the guests to connect to the external network without a layer-3 device.

--

祝工作愉快

陈漂评