[ovs-discuss] Simple MPLS experiment with OpenvSwitch

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Sun Mar 10 01:00:25 UTC 2013

I'm not familiar with Mininet's configuration, but OVS does have some documentation on running the userspace switch:

	http://openvswitch.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=openvswitch;a=blob;f=INSTALL.userspace

You won't be using ovs-dpctl, since that's just for speaking with the kernel module, which isn't needed for the userspace switch.

--Justin