[ovs-discuss] Regarding the openvswitch_mod.ko file

Ashwini Pugazhendhi pugalzhendhi.ashwini204 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 04:58:53 UTC 2013

I am a final year engineering student, doing my project in open flow
controller for android with open v switch. I am not able to generate the
openvswitch_mod.ko module. Because of this I am not able to finish the
project. The error is in the insmode code. it says no such file or
directory. It would be of immense help if some one send me that file as I
am running out of time to finish the project. I tried all the possible
solutions that I found in the net. I am using linux mint 12 with the
virtual box. Or if any one knows some other new solution, please let me
know. Thaks in advance

*Regards
*
*Ashwini Pugazhendhi