[ovs-discuss] CentOS 6.4 warning: "RTNETLINK answers: File exists" while network restart.

Denis Iskandarov d.iskandarov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 17:15:35 UTC 2013

Hi, Ben ...
You are so predictable :)
I think we talked about this once... about "producing command"...
I have attached all outputs i could gather. log messages.... sh -vx output.
This is all i can do.
You can see all info i have included and maybe understand much more as you
are developer of this project.
Or you can suggest other tools for me to gather different kind of info
which might help you fix problem of your project.
Which actually tried to be built in quite standard environment like CentOS
minimal install without any other piece of soft on it, which is used by
thousands of others.

I think you need to figure out what command produces this message.