[ovs-discuss] various libaries are present in system, but "no version information available (required by ovsdb-server)"

Morgan Yang Morgan.Yang at radisys.com
Mon Mar 18 15:40:40 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone:

I was wondering if anyone has encountered the following errors while attempting to lacunh ovsdb-server and ovs-vsctl?

lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0: no version information available (required by ovsdb-server)

lib/libssl.so.1.0.0: no version information available (required by ovsdb-server)

e/log

ovs-vsctl: /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0: no version information available (required by ovs-vsctl)

ovs-vsctl: /lib/libssl.so.1.0.0: no version information available (required by ovs-vsctl)

In my case, I'm running on WR 4.3 with ovsdb-server (1.3.0) binaries supplied by a vendor. I have both /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0 and /lib/libssl.so.1.0.0, so I'm not sure what dependency issues I'm facing. Maybe the binaries with build expecting different version? I'm awaiting feedback from the vendor at the point. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Much Thanks
Morgan Yang