[ovs-discuss] VM with VLAN can't connect to external network

斯佩峰 sipeifeng at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 22 00:37:47 UTC 2013

在 2013-3-22,上午8:13,"Ben Pfaff" <blp at nicira.com> 写道:

> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 08:09:51AM +0800, ????????? wrote:
>> For you suggestion, did you mean to connect the eth0 to a trunk port
>> of physical switch ?
>
> Presumably you already did that, otherwise I don't know how you expected
> to make connectivity work from the VM to outside the hypervisor.
I did the experiment in company network. I just connect my PC to the ethereal
port on the wall from where it can get dhcp IP address, and I don't know the
network setting behind the wall in fact and also have no permission to change
it.That's why I desire to figure out a way to solve my problem at openvswitch
side. :)