[ovs-discuss] openvswitch-1.10.0

liu.chen at zte.com.cn liu.chen at zte.com.cn
Wed May 8 09:21:32 UTC 2013

Hello.Sorry to interrupt you.
When I use new ovs version openvswitch-1.10.0,I find some problems.
Cpmpared to the old version we use, there are no kernel module
brcompat_mod and process ovs-brcompatd.
When I start ovsdb-server and use ovs-vsctl create some bridges,I can't
see the bridges under the command "brctl show".

#brctl show
#bridge name     bridge id               STP enabled     interfaces

#

So my VM can't connect to the vswitch. Can you show me the way to solve
it? Thank you!

Yours sincerely
              Newton
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the information contained is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this mail in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.