[ovs-discuss] Issues being faced in OVS-1.7.3

love you thunder.love07 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 04:29:43 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am facing few issues while testing of OVS-1.7.3.  Any and all assistance
appreciated.

1.       When we give action as LOCAL, Should we receive the packets on br0
as the packets are not getting received on br0?

2.        When the enable-async-messages column is set on the controller as
0, even then the flow removed is getting received on controller. Is this
behavior normal?

3.       Dump desc shows only the binded ports (which are running on it and
having physical existance) and not all the ports added on it. I added 1635
ports with command ovs-vsctl add-port.

4.       DSCP is getting set on the controller, but not getting received in
IP packet during connection establishment. It is getting value as 48 which
is its default value.

5.        Feature reply message shows only the bound ports and not all the
interfaces which have been added by add-port command (1635 ports were added)

6.       mac-aging-time is getting set out of range on bridge and similarly
DSCP bit is getting set out of range on the controller

Regards

Anish