[ovs-discuss] The Implementation of Open vSwitch

泠茗 lingming.yb at alibaba-inc.com
Tue May 14 05:27:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have been following Open vSwitch for some time and have not found a relatively complete document about the internal implementation of Open vSwitch. So I tried to write one to help those who wanna get into this project in a faster way.

This document does not cover much details cuz it is really a huge project with hundred thousands-line code, so I mainly put my words on the backbone of the frame. Due to my incomplete understanding there must be some mistakes, so any recommendation is appreciated.

Best Regards,
Bin Yang