[ovs-discuss] The Implementation of Open vSwitch

Volkan YAZICI volkan.yazici at gmail.com
Tue May 14 07:55:17 UTC 2013

I have being using OVS for nearly a year, but had never involved in the
internals before. Nevertheless, I find the document quite informative.
Thanks so much for sharing. In addition, I think publishing it as a Wiki
page (since OVS does not have a wiki yet, using GitHub might be an option)
will 1) make your work accessible to search engines, 2) editable by others,
and 3) encourage people to contribute.