[ovs-discuss] mac aging time for a bridge

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Tue May 21 07:23:45 UTC 2013

As documented in the ovs-vswitchd.conf.db man page, the mac aging time is forced into a range between 15 and 3600 seconds.  If you specify a value outside of those ranges, it will force it to one of those values.  The value is passed around internally as an unsigned integer, so a negative value will appear very large and be forced down to 3600.

--Justin