[ovs-discuss] How to get unit test coverage for OVS?

Jing Ai ai_jing2000 at hotmail.com
Tue May 21 21:12:56 UTC 2013

Ben,
I just reverted your change http://openvswitch.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=openvswitch;a=commit;h=8faa5a21738f4d47c630c24a3bcf177eb34ce705 and found it worked when using lcov-1.10.
However, there are a couple of issues:
1) it runs very very slow (~4 hours to finish make check-lcov), is it normal?
2) a few test cases failed
ERROR: 1252 tests were run,46 failed unexpectedly.5 tests were skipped.
I here also attached the summary of coverage.

       Current view:top levelHitTotalCoverageTest:coverage.infoLines:407476049167.4 %Date:2013-05-21Functions:4494612573.4 %
Best,Jing