[ovs-discuss] Debian init script for openvswitch-controller

Maxime Brun m.brun at alphalink.fr
Mon May 27 15:47:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

There is a problem with the restart action in openvswitch-controller
init script. If service is not running, it failed.

dh_installinit (with -R in debian/rules) add restart action in postinst.

If the service is not running (first install for example), postinst
terminate with error and package is not marked correctly installed.

I use 1.10.0 but there is no change in git repo since.

I have just add a call to running before stop_server (like in the other
actions)

Regards,

Maxime