[ovs-discuss] Too many missed flows and high cpu usage

ananthan ananthannair935 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 15:39:13 UTC 2013

Hi,
     this is the only output for
* *
*ovs-ofctl dump-flows xapi3*

duration=5120780.012s, table=0, n_packets=48344340859,
n_bytes=12069667659298, priority=0 actions=NORMAL

    when i discussed this question on IRC someone pointed about :

above default flow makes  ovs a standard learning/forwarding L2 switch.

Does this point has any part in high cpu usage?

Regards,
ananth