[ovs-discuss] Suggestions on development using Openvswitch?

Zhe Zhang zhangzhe.hust at gmail.com
Thu May 30 21:22:58 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Currently I want to incorporate openvswitch support into our own research project, for example, I want to be able to create openvswitch bridge, add port to the bridge and all kinds of bridge related activities in the programs on demand. I want to do this in a programatic way. I am looking into the source and  would like to use some of the code to do those tasks. However, I am just not quite sure what components are necessary for me to incorporate and which are not since I don't think I need to incorporate all the openvswitch codes into our project. I wonder what is the right approach to achieve our goal?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Zhe

Zhe Zhang
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Lincoln, NE, 68588