[ovs-discuss] Switch statistics update

Pedro Henrique phamorimrezende at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 16:53:19 UTC 2013

Hello,

I would like to know if the switch statistics are updated in real time,
because I'm using a controller and querying the switch statistics every 100
milliseconds, but I realized that the switch statistics are not changing
during this interval, although the traffic is passing through the switch.
If I change the time to query the statistics to every 1 second, the
statistics are changing every second. I don't know if the problem is with
my code or maybe the switch only updates after 1 second.

Thank you so much for the attention.