[ovs-discuss] Virtual Interface

rui liu lr1990311 at sina.com
Sat Nov 2 12:01:38 UTC 2013

Hello,Everyone!I am new to ovs,and have a problem here.I used this comman
create a Virtual Interface

*ovs-vsctl add-port br0 vi0 -- set Interface vi0 type=internal*

and used ifconfig to allocate a ip address for vi0,like this

*ifconfig vi0 10.0.0.2/24 <http://10.0.0.2/24>*

Meanwhile there's a virtual host which ip address is 10.0.0.102/24.I
want to link this host and vi0 together,which means if send a packet
to vi0 ,this host can get the packet(if want to send a packet to this
host ,just send the packet to vi0).Does it possible?And how?