[ovs-discuss] VLAN splinters: How to make it effective after system reboot

ashish yadav ashishyadav78 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 01:34:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

I don't think , you can find any Configuration Cookbook for Vlan Splinters.
Not so much material available on Vlan Splinters user cases ( like
modification of network scripts for Vlan Splinters).

You may need to see ovs-vswitchd.conf.db.5.pdf.

May be Ben Pfaff  or Jesse Gross help you in this issue.

Thanks & Regards
      Ashish