[ovs-discuss] OVS with ssl connection

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Wed Nov 13 17:32:18 UTC 2013

The configuration (from what you've provided) looks fine.  What do you mean that packets from the controller are showing up as TCP?  All the OpenFlow connections (supported by OVS) run over TCP.  The ones configured with "ssl" just means that the packets will be encrypted, but they still are running on TCP port 6633.

--Justin