[ovs-discuss] Mininet + ovs 2.0

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Fri Nov 15 01:33:05 UTC 2013

Here are the things I would check on reboot:

	- Does "/usr/local/etc/openvswitch/conf.db" exist?
	- Are ovsdb-server and ovs-vswitchd running?

Both of those things should be true.  Looking at your workaround, you just recreated your database and manually started the daemons.  Neither of those should be necessary.

--Justin