[ovs-discuss] how to "traffic in capwap tunnel "

Vivek Kumar (EPG) kvivek at juniper.net
Fri Nov 29 11:55:05 UTC 2013

Hi,
I have this requirement, which I am unable to translate using OpenVSwitch. Kindly help.
[Linux box1, eth1, 192.168.1.1]<<<<-------------------------------->--> [eth2 @ Linux box2, OVS running] .
I am trying to create CAPWAP tunnel at Linux box2, between "Linux box1" and "Linux box2". I am creating bridge[br2] also on box2.
I have also added physical interface eth2 to br2. But I am not able to ping or transfer CAPWAP enabled  data to box1.
I am executing following command on box2 @ OVS:
ovs-vsctl add-br br2
ovs-vsctl add-port br2 eth2 tag=9 -- set interface eth2 type=capwap
ifconfig eth0 0 && ifconfig br2   192.168.1.5 netmask 255.255.255.0

Thanks,
Vivek