[ovs-discuss] Unable to install OVS on XenVM

navaz navaz.enc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 20:26:57 UTC 2013

Thanks Ben and Nick.

Now I have loaded disk image you have mentioned after selecting silver
type: emulab-xen.

It is the output.
vm:~% sudo bash
root at vm:~# ovs-vsctl show
378b2a4d-481e-4f4c-b97b-eb8b6c0ea5f1
    ovs_version: "1.9.3"
root at vm:~#
root at vm:~# ovs-vsctl add-br br0
root at vm:~# ovs-ofctl show br0
*ovs-ofctl: br0 is not a bridge or a socket*
root at vm:~# ovs-vsctl show
378b2a4d-481e-4f4c-b97b-eb8b6c0ea5f1
    Bridge "br0"
        Port "br0"
            Interface "br0"
                type: internal
    ovs_version: "1.9.3"
root at vm:~#

why I am getting the above error message?

Thanks
Navaz

--
*Abdul Navaz*