[ovs-discuss] Sad News!!!

Gandhimathi Velusamy mathiyuva at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 12:02:05 UTC 2013

Good morning,

I hope you get this in time, my family and I made a trip to Manila,
(Philippines) unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel we are
staying, all cash,credit card and cell were stolen off us but luckily we
still have our passports with us,

I have been to the Embassy and the Police here but their response was too
casual, the bad news is our flight will be leaving very soon but we are
having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us
leave until we settle the bills, I will need your help/LOAN financially I
promise to make the refund once we get back home, you are my last resort
and hope, Please let me know if i can count on you and i need you to keep
checking your email because it's the only way i can reach you.

Thanks

--
Thanks.

Gandhimathi Velusamy