[ovs-discuss] write_metadata and goto_table in learning flow

Diego Rivero riverod9 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 16:30:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

How can I write metadata and specify the table number to jump in learning
flow? I want to insert the flow by ovs-ofctl command like the following.

ovs-ofctl add-flow br0
'table=1,priority=90,dl_vlan=100,actions=learn(table=2,priority=100,NXM_ETH_DST[]=NXM_ETH_SRC,write_metadata:0xaaaaa,goto_table:3)'

'write_metadata:0xaaaaa' and 'goto_table:3' are not acceptable form of
learning flow. I thought there are some specific registers.

Thanks,