[ovs-discuss] OVS WITH IPFIX

Romain Lenglet rlenglet at vmware.com
Mon Oct 7 16:59:47 UTC 2013

On Sep 30, 2013, at 10:55 PM, abhishek jain <ashujain9727 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ben ..
>
> Thanks for the reply..
>
> I am attaching the difference of logs before and after enabling IPFIX on OVS.
> The OVS is still not forwarding packets after enabling IPFIX on it.
> Please have a look at it

The sampling action is failing in userspace.
This might be due to a version incompatibility between kernelspace and userspace.
Could you please check that your OVS kernel datapath module has the same version as your OVS userspace version?
What is the version of your OVS kernel module?
--
Romain Lenglet