[ovs-discuss] RHEL patch to support GRE tunnels

Madko madko77 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 08:25:53 UTC 2013

In fact I'm not trying to build, I'm just trying to enhance the spec file.
The real question is would you like to let people the choice to build
openvswitch rpm with or without ssl support. If it doesn't make sense (I
don't know if it's even possible to build without ssl), the first patch is
fine. It's really a little detail, I don't want to waste your time on it.

--
Edouard Bourguignon