[ovs-discuss] Need help with OpenvSwitch setup on Physical Nodes

Seetharam, Sripriya (MU-Student) ssn68 at mail.missouri.edu
Fri Oct 18 16:21:27 UTC 2013

Hi,

My mail may have been missed out. Resending again..
Can someone please help me with the below use case?  Can OvS work with physical nodes. If yes how do we switch from the virtual to physical interface on baremetal nodes.

Or connecting the hardware OpenFlow switches to the physical nodes is the only way? I appreciate your help.

Thank you,
Sripriya