[ovs-discuss] Multi-table priority change

Jayanth Silesh Surya sileshsu at usc.edu
Fri Oct 25 08:16:53 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I am trying to implement  an algorithm inside the OVS.

Firstly, I am trying to insert my own table inside and change the priority
of the pipe-lining so that the packet first gets processed by my custom
table and then I can use  the goto instruction to process the packet in the
normal way.

Can someone please guide me through how I can go about and what is the flow
structure and what files I should be having a look at?

By the code, I guess changing the classifier files might be a start or
maybe the flow files.
But there are so many table structures and different ways, kind of getting
confused where I can start.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Jayanth Silesh.