[ovs-discuss] Reg. flow based tunneling

ESWAR RAO eswar7028 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 17:55:49 UTC 2013

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for the response.
I was able to broadcast the traffic based on flow based tunneling.

I have 2 bridges (br-int and br-tun) in same node connected by a patch-port.
br-int is in learning mode and br-tun has a tunnel port created based on
flow based tunneling.
The physical "eth" interface is not added to any bridge.

Just wanted to know for the incoming traffic to the node, which bridge flow
rules are accounted??

Thanks
Eswar