[ovs-discuss] Reg. flow based tunneling

ESWAR RAO eswar7028 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 18:11:22 UTC 2013

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for the mail.

If my understanding is not wrong, if both bridges have similar flows then
the one with higher priority takes precedence.

I have a question, if we have multiple bridges in same node(like a mininet
case) where each bridge is realized like a host and  if we create tunnels
between those bridges using alias ip addresses of the node as respective
remote_ip addresses, I could  ping between namespaces attached to those
bridges. I am unable to understand how the remote_ip is mapped to a
particular bridge since all are in same node.

Thanks
Eswar