[ovs-discuss] vxlan remote_ip flow help

Andrei Andone andrei.andone at softvision.ro
Wed Sep 4 13:12:55 UTC 2013

Hello Jesse,

Sorry for the delay on my reply, I couldn't reply any sooner.

To answer your question: No, I don't have a flow for receiving, because
I couldn't really understand where I'm supposed to add the flow and how
it should look like. I've seen examples with only one bridge but I'm
using two bridges, as mentioned in the initial post and I could really
use some hints/tips or anything to get this working.

Thanks,
Andrei