[ovs-discuss] how to avoid loops in full mesh vxlan tunnel connections

Alex Wang alexw at nicira.com
Wed Sep 4 18:46:42 UTC 2013

Hey Soomyung,

As your reply, I think that stp_enable is currently the solution for my
> issue.
> But, I have a question, the openstack's quantum supports multi-computing
> nodes and network node full-mesh connectivity for the tenant using gre
> feature.
> How does the quantum support gre full-mesh connectivity between
> multi-computing nodes and network node for a tenant, Do you know that?

I failed to find very comprehensive reference online about it.  Could you
provide some pointers about the openstack Quantum support on full-mesh
topology?

But it is possible to achieve full-mesh topology by specifying controller
to 'unicast' all multicast packets to each node in the full-mesh logical
network.

Thanks,
Alex Wang,