[ovs-discuss] the default config of ovs

linaishan leeskating at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 01:37:09 UTC 2013

Thanks Alex.
The command  "ovs-vsctl set bridge br0 fail-mode=secure" works well.
I tried to find the description of the command in the ovs-vsctl user document.
The result is I don't find the command format you given, but a format like "ovs-vsctl set-fail-mode br0 secure"
The function of the two formats is equal.
Cloud you tell me where can find the format you given, I guess maybe there are some other assets.
The content of "man ovs-vswitchd.conf.db" is too much, I haven't read them.
Hope what you will give is not the content of "man ovs-vswitchd.conf.db".

linaishan