[ovs-discuss] [ovs-dev] ofp-util.c

Alessandra Agosta alessandra.agosta at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 14:26:57 UTC 2013

I'm changing this files:
openflow-1.2.h
   -to create a new struct using experimenter stats header
ofp-msgs.h
   -to add new opfRAWS and TYPES
learning-switch.c
   -to add a method to process packet
ofp-util.h
   -to add the STRUCT and method like ofp_util_decode_mymessage()
openflow-common.h
   -to add enum ofp_myreason_reason

My message is similar to packet_in, is necessary this method in wich I have
the argument nx_experimenter_long_format? I shold insert it in file
nicira-ext.h. What does this method do exactly?

struct ofpbuf *ofputil_encode_my message(const struct
ofputil_experimenter_long *,
                                        enum ofputil_protocol protocol,
                                        enum nx_experimenter_long_format);

Thanks