[ovs-discuss] Tool for generating OF packets

Alexander Shalimov ashalimov at arccn.ru
Thu Apr 3 19:38:55 UTC 2014

Hi Alexandru,

We have developed a framework for testing OpenFlow controllers called
hcprobe (http://arccn.github.io/hcprobe/). It has specific language to
create your own tests.

We used hcprobe for advanced controllers testing
http://arccn.ru/knowledge-base?lang=en&document=1389794238.

С уважением, |  Sincerely,
Александр.   |  Alexander.