[ovs-discuss] OVS support for Openflow meter

Flavio Castro castro.flaviojr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 02:22:36 UTC 2014

So, What does that exactly mean?

It means that you guys have a function answering to the "install
meter"-like requests but it is not implemented in the switch?

I saw some patches (though I don't know what that means exactly too) that
were talking about meters in the ovs-ofctl function.

Could you give me a reference to understand the difference between
kernel-based and userspace switches?

Att,

Flávio Castro Jr.
Aspirante a Engenheiro de Redes de Comunicação
Universidade de Brasilia
0(55)(61) 9511-9999